Kroger Grocery Delivery
1. Order & pay for your groceries online at Kroger.com or the Kroger Grocery App & select the GEORGETOWN, KY Marketplace Circle location as your pickup. Kroger offers personal shopping of your grocery selections available for same-day pickup. For more information about how this service works, please visit Kroger.com
2. Place your request for delivery with us. Enter the following information in the "SPECIAL REQUEST" section: 1. Your full name. 2. Your order number. If you are using our app touch the 3 dots next to item to add required information. We will pickup your already selected, bagged & purchased Kroger goods. Please also be sure to set Kentucky Takeout as authorized pickup person
3. ALL grocery orders MUST be placed as an advanced order. When selecting the advance time, you are selecting the time Kentucky Takeout is picking your order up from Kroger, not the time we are delivering your groceries. Once we receive your request we will collect your goods and deliver them to your front door! Kentucky Takeout WILL NOT bring your groceries in your home or put them away. All grocery orders MUST be placed in advance so we can plan around our fresh food deliveries.
4. Kentucky Takeout IS NOT responsible for the quality of any items that Kroger selects or fails to include with your order. We are only picking up what has been shopped for and bagged by a store employee. Kentucky Takeout WILL NOT deliver the following items: Electronics, Toys, Alcohol or Tobacco Products of ANY KIND. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in a $5 fee and your order WILL NOT be delivered.
5. Someone MUST be home at time of delivery to sign the Kentucky Takeout receipt, if no one is available items will be left and no refunds or exchanges will be allowed for any items.
We offer delivery for this restaurant.
You currently do not have any items. Please add items to your cart before checking out.